Idaho & Wyoming dig line 800-342-1585, Montana dig line 800-424-5555.
1. Do not turn on lights, appliances, cell phones or telephones. Sparks from these items can cause an explosion.
2. Leave the area immediately and make sure everyone is out of the building.
3. If possible shut off the main supply of propane to the house (i.e. the propane tank).
4. Report a leak from a neighbor’s home or other phone.
5. Call your propane supplier immediately. If you cannot reach them call 911 or your local fire department.
6. Do not return into the building until the propane company, or qualified personnel determines it is safe to do so.
7. Have your propane supplier or qualified service technician check your system before turning it on to make sure it is leak-free.
Gas Detectors and or Carbon Monoxide detectors are recommended.
For other safety materials contact Fall River Propane.
After hours emergency number is 866-887-8442.